Open Government Partnership (OGP)
The Open Government Partnership is a forum of countries working to be more open, accountable and responsive to citizens. The State Services Commission is leading this in New Zealand.
Currently, the State Services Commission wants to raise awareness about the The Open Government Partnership (OGP).
July 2017: New Zealand’s Open Government Partnership draft mid-term self-assessment is now available for your comment. Have your say on our progress by 1 August 2017.
You can download the Cabinet paper (PDF, 628 KB) and Cabinet minute (PDF, 461 KB) on the decision to approve the Open Government Partnership National Action Plan 2016-2018, which have been proactively released.
- Read engage2's blog post announcing the release of the engagement report
- Read engage2's blog post about their learnings from the OGPNZ engagement process
- Read engage2's final report (PDF 1.83 MB) on engagement to develop New Zealand’s 2016-18 National Action Plan.
- Read engage2's latest blog post about New Zealand's next action plan
- Expert Advisory Panel
- OGP Officials group - meeting materials 28 July 2016 to 22 February 2017 (PDF 3.23 MB)
- Submissions to April 2016 National Action Plan 2 development consultation (PDF 909 KB)
- Open Government Partnership engagement commences
- New Zealand's Final Self-assessment Report: First National Action Plan 2014-16
- The Independent Reporting Mechanism's New Zealand End-of-Term Report 2014-2016 (PDF, 662KB)
- Update on the National Action Plan – Officials Group
- Update on New Zealand’s second National Action Plan development
- Response to National Integrity Systems Report on New Zealand by Transparency International
- New Zealand Open Government Partnership Action Plan 2014-2016
- OGP reviewer feedback (PDF 48 KB)
- Cabinet Paper SEC(14)42: 'Action Plan for the Open Government Partnership' (PDF 93 KB)
- Cabinet paper ERD(13)25: 'Agreement to Join Open Government Partnership' (PDF 2.9 MB)