Open Government Partnership (OGP)
The Open Government Partnership is a forum of countries working to be more open, accountable and responsive to citizens. The State Services Commission is leading this in New Zealand.
Currently, the State Services Commission wants to raise awareness about the The Open Government Partnership (OGP).
20 October 2016: Read New Zealand's National Action Plan 2016-18
- Read engage2's blog post announcing the release of the engagement report
- Read engage2's blog post about their learnings from the OGPNZ engagement process
- Read engage2's final report (PDF 1.83 MB) on engagement to develop New Zealand’s 2016-18 National Action Plan.
- Read engage2's latest blog post about New Zealand's next action plan
- Update on the National Action Plan – Officials Group (23 August 2016)
- OGP Officials group - meeting materials 28 July and 9 August 2016 (PDF 3.18 MB)
- Submissions to April 2016 National Action Plan 2 development consultation (PDF 909 KB)
- Open Government Partnership engagement commences
- Update on New Zealand’s second National Action Plan development.
- New Zealand's Final Self-assessment Report: First National Action Plan 2014-16
- Expert Advisory Panel
- Response to National Integrity Systems Report on New Zealand by Transparency International
- New Zealand Open Government Partnership Action Plan 2014-2016
- OGP reviewer feedback (PDF 48 KB)
- Cabinet Paper SEC(14)42: 'Action Plan for the Open Government Partnership' (PDF 93 KB)
- Cabinet paper ERD(13)25: 'Agreement to Join Open Government Partnership' (PDF 2.9 MB)