- FAQs for Talent Exchange.pdf 352 KB PDF
- Registration collateral for eligible Public Servants.pdf 153 KB PDF
Talent Exchange Login
- First time users please complete a one-time registration process using the invitation email from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Email email@example.com if you have not received an email invitation.
- Returning users please log-in via your RealMe account using the link below.
Growing leadership and talent at all levels requires a platform that will connect our efforts right across the Public Service.
SSC has worked with agencies to establish Talent Exchange, a talent management information system that provides Career Boards, agencies and individuals with access to a large, shared database of talent from across the sector. Talent Exchange is used to support system-wide talent management to ensure that we attract, identify, develop, deploy and retrain great people. For the first time, leaders will benefit from utilising talent management data to support their careers outside their current agency. Talent Exchange will allow us to use this data to support the development and deployment of talent across the wider Public Service.
For more information, you can refer to:
- Fact Sheet - Talent Exchange (PDF 426 KB) - This explains what Talent Exchange is in a nutshell and would be useful for those wanting to know more about this tool.
- Information protocols and privacy statement - Eligible individuals are asked to sign up to specific terms and conditions in Talent Exchange that explain who has access to what and why. This is useful for anyone wanting to know more about the privacy and security settings in Talent Exchange.
- Other tools - Here are some other talent management and development tools that can be used to proactively drive your own career development.
Access to Talent Exchange
Access to Talent exchange is currently by invitation only and all eligible users will receive a personal RealMe email with registration details.
You will be eligible for Talent Exchange access if you are:
- a Public Service Chief Executive
- part of the Public Service Leaders Group
- a nominated Career Board support person or privileged user within a Public Service agency
- internal staff where the Public Service agency has chosen to use Talent Exchange as their own talent management information system.
If you fall into the any of the above categories but haven’t yet received your invite to Talent Exchange, please email us at TalentExchangeSupport@ssc.govt.nz so that this can be organised for you.
For support information:
- If you require further support accessing or using the Talent Exchange, please call 0508 864 743 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours.