The Survey shows indications of a stronger culture of integrity across the State Services than in 2007.
- Almost all State servants are aware of their agency's standards of integrity.
- More State servants are aware of the provisions in the Protected Disclosures Act.
- Corrupt behaviour remains at very low levels across the State Services.
- More State servants report misconduct when they see it.
- More managers are taking action on reports of misconduct.
- More State servants agree their colleagues consider integrity standards when making work-related decisions.
- More State servants agree their colleagues talk about the importance of integrity and conduct and doing the right thing in the work they do
- Fewer State servants have observed sexual harassment.
- Integrity and conduct are part of the performance appraisals of more State servants.