Are you an information management expert with service delivery dedication?
We are looking for someone with enthusiasm and energy to join a small team in SSC. You will have the unique opportunity in developing the information management culture and process in a central agency. Now is the opportunity to set the standard and build a new approach in a greenfields environment. You will have an understanding and passion for technology and support SSC in meeting our obligations in the information and records space. The entire IT team will support SSC with effective Tier 1 IT desktop support and troubleshooting.
The ideal candidate will:
- Lead the development of SSC’s information management capability
- Ensure SSC meets our records and archives obligations.
- Have experience in SharePoint or other DMS systems
- Have excellent customer focused attitude and approach
- Support the IT Operations Manager in their role and in developing the future IT direction of SSC.
- Have the ability to grasp technical concepts and use new software quickly
The State Services Commission leads the State sector in the service of our nation, ensuring agencies perform strongly and with high levels of integrity. Working for the Commission is about being part of a small, agile team with a big ambition for New Zealand and New Zealanders.
We offer exciting career opportunities to gain breadth of expertise through work that has impact across the State services. The common purpose for all of us at SSC is improving the performance of public services for all New Zealanders – we lead, we serve.
Post date: 14 Nov 2018
Close date: 27 Nov 2018 17:00
Expertise: Information Management, Technology
Work Type: Permanent full-time
Position Description: click here.