Talent Exchange Login
- First time users please complete a one-time registration process using the invitation email from “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Email email@example.com if you have not received an email invitation.
- Returning users please log-in via your RealMe account using the link below.
Login with RealMe®
Growing leadership and talent at all levels requires a platform that will connect our efforts right across the Public Service.
SSC has worked with agencies to establish Talent Exchange, a talent management information system that provides Career Boards, agencies and individuals with access to a large, shared database of talent from across the sector. Talent Exchange is used to support system-wide talent management to ensure that we attract, identify, develop, deploy and retain great people. For the first time, leaders will benefit from utilising talent management data to support their careers outside their current agency. Talent Exchange will allow us to use this data to support the development and deployment of talent across the wider Public Service.
For more information, you can refer to:
- Fact Sheet - Talent Exchange (PDF 674 KB) - This explains what Talent Exchange is for those wanting to know more.
- Information protocols and privacy statement - Eligible individuals are asked to sign up to specific terms and conditions in Talent Exchange that explain who has access to what and why. This is useful to know more about the privacy and security settings in Talent Exchange.
- Other tools - Here are other talent management and development tools that can be used to proactively drive your own career development.
Access to Talent Exchange
Access to Talent Exchange is currently by invitation only, eligible users will receive a personal RealMe email with registration details.
You will be eligible for Talent Exchange access if you are:
- a Public Service Chief Executive
- part of the Public Service Leaders Group and/or participating in the Career Boards
- a nominated Career Board support person or privileged user within a Public Service agency
- internal staff where the Public Service agency has chosen to use Talent Exchange as their own talent management information system.
If you fall into the any of the above categories but haven’t yet received your invite to Talent Exchange, please email us at TalentExchangeSupport@ssc.govt.nz so that this can be organised for you.
Accessing opportunities in Talent Exchange
Members of the Public Service Leaders Group are able to access a noticeboard of opportunities (through Talent Exchange).
Opportunities are wide-ranging and include; shadowing, project, governance, acting, secondment or permanent roles. The opportunities are suitable for tier 2, 3 or 4 leaders that make up the Public Service Leaders Group and a number of opportunities are exclusive to the page; otherwise, where relevant, links to Government Jobs Online or an agency’s website are included.
To post an opportunity on the Opportunities page, you will need to complete the Opportunites template. Please click here to download a PDF version so you can know what questions will be asked in the JotForm. Once you begin the JotForm you cannot save and come back to it.
If you are a member of the Public Service Leaders Group, you can find more information about how to access this page in this guide:
Opportunities Page for Senior Leaders (PDF, 472KB)
If you would like to post an opportunity to be made available to the Public Service Leaders Group, you can find more information in this guide:
Opportunities Page for Career Board Support (PDF, 693KB)
Agency privileged users (e.g. Career Board support staff) are able to search for talent using the following guide:
Talent Search Guide (PDF, 429KB)
For support information:
- If you require further support accessing or using the Talent Exchange, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to get back to you within 24 hours. If you are having trouble logging into Talent Exchange due to RealMe integration issues, please call their 24-hour helpdesk at 0800 664 774.